Antonio O. Mabesa ‘54 and Conrado “Dondi” C. Ong III ‘88 scored wins at the 24th Aliw Awards 2011. Mabesa was named Best Stage Director (Non-Musical) for Fake of UP Playwrights Theater. He also received the Lifetime Achievement Award for Theater. Ong was named Best Classical Performer (Male), an award he previously received in 2009. Congratulations Brods!
The Upsilon Sigma Phi, founded in 1918, is the oldest fraternity in Asia. Based in the University of the Philippines, it has had an unbroken and singular association with the premier state university. There are no chapters outside of UP Diliman and UP Los Banos. The fraternity counts among its ranks, Benigno 'Ninoy' Aquino and former President Ferdinand E. Marcos.
- 2012 Year in Review: The legacy of leadership & excellence continues
- Juan Lorenzo T. Taņada ‘92 named Customs Deputy Commissioner
- Tony Mabesa ‘54 & Dondi Ong ‘88 take home trophies at 24th Aliw Awards 2011
- Carlos Juan Paolo L. Vega ‘04 elected president of University of Hawaii’s EWCPA
- Car Stuffing and Dakdakan 2011
- Page rendered in 0.1353 seconds
- Total Entries: 198
- Most Recent Entry: 02/02/2013 01:38 pm